Happy Children Tanzania exists to provide sound advocacy, Early Childhood Care; Education; and youth empowerment programs for the most vulnerable children country wide without phasing out the outreach and support programs to their less privileged caretakers as our indirect beneficiaries.
- To empower children’s and women’s matters related to healthcare by using preventative healthcare measures from the grassroots concepts.
- To advocate on policies, laws, strategies and outdated cultural believes and norms that undermine children’s and women’s rights.
- To raise awareness to the community on issues related to the rights of children in accessing healthcare services.
- To provide training to families in rural areas on issues related to family planning and early childhood development.
- To build infrastructure that will provide children with proper health care and education to support their lives now and in the future.
- Since our inception, we have just started a while with few children whom we are supporting them. Happy Children Tanzania Organization now aims to replicate, scale up and reach out to at least 100,000 more .children over the next five years.